Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mosaic Happieness

I've been mosaicing again, and I'm happy.  I find it to be relaxing and fulfilling.  I'm still learning technique, but I'm having fun doing it.

I have quite a few completed mosaic projects stacking up in my hobby room.  My wife's company hosts an annual holiday craft fair, so this year I decided to jump right in and see if I can sell a few pieces.  So, now I am inspired and have been working on completing ongoing projects and creating some new holiday projects, including a bunch of holiday votives and some ornaments.


Here is a Christmas votive ready to be grouted. 


Several projects in different stages of completion:  a Venetian mask,two Christmas votives, ornaments, and 3D flower

I spent some time this evening grouting two projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment